Symbian UIQ. Missing files.
What is this? Sooner or later the majority of Symbian apps developers face
the problem, that the file that they need is missing from SDK. On this page you
can find the following files: etelmm.h, etelmmcs.h, mm_hold.h.
Besides, the original files by Symbian Ltd and from Motorola A920 SDK are available.
- 12-05-2009 :: Added etelmm.dso from UIQ 3 SDK.
- 06-04-2004 :: Added etelmm.lib from UIQ 2.0 Update1 RC2.
- 27-02-2004 :: etelmm.h from Symbian UIQ 2.1 update. Thanks to Aljaz Kozelj.
- 12-01-2004 :: Symbian Ltd finaly published official cut-down version of etelmm.h file.
- 15-10-2003 :: etelmm.h and etelmmcs.h copied from Motorola A920 SDK. Thanks to Dominik Roettsches and Massimo Vellucci for information and the files
- 15-10-2003 :: et_clsvr.h copied from Motorola SDK. It is required by etelmmcs.h there.
- 19-09-2003 :: etelmm.h: classes RMobilePhone, RMobilePhoneStore, RMobileSmsStore, RMobileSmsMessaging are paritally described
- 19-09-2003 :: etelmmcs.h: two anonymous enums described
- 19-09-2003 :: mm_hold.h: classes CMmPtrHolder, CMobilePhoneStorePtrHolder are paritally described
- 19-09-2003 :: Tested with SonyEricsson P800 (R2F) only
- 19-09-2003 :: Whatsnew.txt: etelmm.h,
Downloads. All files are zipped to archives with pkzip25.
Improvements. Since all files can be find in Motorola Symbian SDK and Symbian site there is
no need to re-create files for SonyEricsson SDK. And no improvement needed :)
Warranties. None, of course. These files were originally removed not because
of simple wish. They say, improper usage may damage your phone. So, you're warned now.